Friday 21 September 2012

Publishing et al

A current update:

I've started collating into one document, which is currently being stored over at Occult Moon, who should be helping me get this thing published soon.

The current page count (which is still needing a bunch of additions, never mind some editing) stands at 24. I'm hoping it'll be around 30-35 before we get art into the product.

Hopefully I can make a bit of a buzz about this thing before we get to there. The setting is currently rules neutral, so I'll be dropping some updates about system conversion on here, as well as in a document or two for free. Hopefully people will enjoy that.
The current line-up is DnDNext, FATE, my own DiceBenedict system, and others subject to time restrictions and whether I can feasibly do it!

Any ideas for systems you think should be in for consideration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...